Monday, February 27, 2012

Update

Live game

I took part in a promotion on Danske Spil and won a package to WTP in Vejle.
I'm really looking forward to having a good time. Since it is my first real MTT Live I do not have any big expectation for cashes.
















Health

A good friend of mine invited me to Berlin marathon 2013. Since I really do not train anymore I think I will take the challenge to run it. I know that I feel better when I am fit.




Grinding

Just before Christmas I burned my fingers on some 5000$ HU games. I decided to grind my roll up playing some more six max. It's been going pretty well and I have started to play more higher games. The only difference this time, is that I probably will stay away from close HU matches with a fragile bankroll. A big part of 2012 will go into grinding and working on my theoretical and mental game so I hopefully will be able to take on some good players next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment