Saturday, November 19, 2011

LCHF

Strict Low Carb High Fat

As an Ambassador for LCHF I have to make a post about my experience.
For those who do not know what this lifestyle is , I leave any explanation to Wikipedia
As the cookie monster I used to be, I could buy a handful of boxes just to eat in one night.
For the last six months when I have been on a strict diet I haven't had any urge for candy, cookies or any sweet thing.



Every poker player and sports athlete are depending on their ability to put up a good performance,
Since i changed my diet, my ability to perform at the tables have increased and I would recommend any poker player to try this diet if they are looking to gain a bigger edge in their game.


What does 150 eggs, 4,5 kg bacon and 1kg cheese to breakfast/month do for your performance?

One great thing is that it can go longer time between my meals and during this time my ability to think and reason is at a constant high level. When i start to get hungry my ability to perform is not as weakened as it would as if i was eating normal.
This is great when the tables are good and you really do not want to leave, and since my blood sugar are not rising up and down as much I can eat a big meal and not feel tired afterwards.
If I were on a normal diet I would be tired if i hadn't eaten in a while an suddenly ate a big meal. So basically i can stay at the tables at longer time and maintain a high level of focus.

For the last couple of months I haven't been physicaly active but somehow I keep on having a relative muscular body compared to how little I work out.


Note that this is just the things I have felt changed during the last couple of months, what is due to my new diet and what is placebo I really do not know. What is clear is that I haven't made any other big changes in my life.

3 comments:

  1. That's not placebo, anyone that seriously tried a LCHF change of diet can attest to it. There are innumerable testimonies about these changes in the different blogs and fora on the Internet.
    The most spectacular change I noticed at the time I made the change (in 2005) was how I handled dangerous situations. I'm a commuter and drive every day on one of the most heavily used motorway of France (A31). Now and then, one can get in difficult situations. Before the switch, I would react quickly but would then be nervous with pounding heart and shaken. After the switch, I stay cool, reactive but with no physiological impact on heart rythm even in worse situations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up.. idcash88

    ReplyDelete